C L A U D S' Jim's all fried up.

21 March 2007
Racing.

Standard Test was LALABLA .
I shouldnt have studied so hard because I figured I went out of point when I was completing the paper. I really seriously honestly studied till 12 yesterday, but it turned out to be a single question .
Teachers just like to make it sound so gravely huh. Oh, the standard test on is on the whole chapter please revise the whole chapter when actually you know what ? I'm planning to test you on this single question on this unit I know clauds will miss out revising on, I'm evil fail the test. Lol. Okay, I'm just kidding.
It was actually alright was writing so smoothly until I went out of point alrights, all my fault.
Finished all my work in school and went to Amanda's place todaeee.
I'm getting fat. Well actually no, correction - I'm eating alot. (:
I'm eating my feelings . - Just kidding
I'm a happy girl .
Ya I ate plenty at her place. Have been eating plenty ever since last week
(: No one can stop me because I assume I need to eat lots since I just recovered from my tummy flu.
A picture to end off with :


















SYF racing towards us.


CLAUDS' walked on the sunny side.
7:57 PM.