C L A U D S' Jim's all fried up.

20 March 2007
Reopened.

Hello everyone, I'm reopening my blog.


















Body giving way ! Muscles hurting everywhere.
So I'm home resting today.
I know there are tons of things to be done in school today.
But oh wells.
Shouldnt stress myself too much .Standard test tomorrow. SYF's
in 3 weeks. Mid year exams in 2 months.
The kind of school life i dream of was nothing of this sort .
Plus the extra burden of being a chairperson.
Never dreamt of being one. Never thought it was so hard.
But since I'm already in the hellhole why not make the best out of it.
Haha.
Band girls leaving for Hawaii on Friday.
I'm not tagging along .
So continue seeing me around in school Lol.
Banding has been stressful .
Juniors all. Seniors are leaving and all the responsibilities on sec threes now. Thank almighty I hadnt need to take those stress. Just the juniors alone.

Testing times finally over.


CLAUDS' walked on the sunny side.
3:16 PM.